Ways To Earn More Points On Writerspay
Hmmm! Based on popular demands, I have decided to write about some new tips that can earn you more points on the platform. Some people claimed my last post on how to make more money on writerspay is not working anymore due to the new implementations but hey, that is a big lie. Read Five (5) Ways To Make More Money On WRITERSPAY
In as much as you have upgraded your account to premium, you will have access to some benefits like “Participating on the monthly or weekly Writerspay brain teaser and double money is still much effective.
But I will make a new list on ways you can earn more points this time.
1) Grow Your Account: - Writerspay is a bit different from other social media platforms especial in the aspect of earning points. But you can operate it like you operate your social media accounts. Growing your accounts start from having more followers so more members will see your new stories on their timelines. Don’t get confused, the more followers you get, the more your stories get viewers and when people view your post, they might be moved and throw you comments & likes which will definitely help you earn more points.
2) Referral / Invites: - Please take note that you don’t get any point for invites but this will also help you earn more points on the platform. I will tell you how it works; getting more people on the platform is automatically getting more views, likes and comments. Instead of limiting your viewers to the registered members, you can earn more points from newly registered members too. Invite your author friends, writers, chronic readers too. Old members might not want to comment on old post to avoid spam; and they can’t like your old posts neither but new members will.
3) Sell Stories: - Do you know there are some members on writerspay that doesn’t have a single story on their profile. One of the ways an author or a publisher solicits for manuscripts is by buying from someone. If you are a guru and you have excess stories, you can advertise on your timeline and let a potential buyer contact you. Make sure to make use of the inbox section for your conversations and make use of “Share points” button for your transactions.
4) Monetize Your Comments: - I know you are aware that there is limit to points you earn within 24 hours. So you know what I mean by monetizing your comments.
5) Be More Active:- So you know about moderators? I can't say much but writerspay seems to be announcing more moderators. You never can tell! Good luck.
#makingmorepoints #writerspay #yemightdateewhy